Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Blessings

We have a lot to be thankful for- Evan's scans came back clean!! They have scheduled a biopsy of the remainder of the tumor for May 8th. It is expected that the pathology on what is left of the tumor (approximately 40%) will come back negative. I believe that it will, but would love extra prayers for a cancer-free result and that Evan tolerates the procedure well. :) If all goes as planned, we will have his port-a-cath removed shortly after we receive the results (maybe even the next day)!
It's all very exciting, and a little nerve wrecking. I'll keep everyone posted and thank you for all the prayers.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Leslie,
I'm so very happy to hear this GREAT news!! Evan has been in our prayers and on our prayer list in Sunday School ever since I first heard the news. I've been checking on his status frequently, by reading your blog entries. He is truly a Blessing and a very courageous boy!! I hope one day, to meet the both of you.
God Bless,
Paula Hulett, your distant cousin in FL.

Damian said...

That is Great News! Evan is a Warrior! I just wanted to let you all know he is in our thoughts and prayers all the time. Thanks for blogging the updates and keeping us posted on the progress he is making. Y'all take care.

Damian Leonard